Brother Printer has a reputation for being the best printers. Due to its innovative features, it empowers the user with a user-friendly experience. Wireless printing is the key marketing feature of the Brother printers. Users, if you are using a Brother Printer then you must have come across error TS-05 message. Today, we will show you “how to fix brother printer error TS-05“-in an easy way. Try the steps given below before you call a professional printer technician. You can at least try the below steps and fix error TS05 problem as soon as possible.
What are the reasons for the TS-05 Error?
- Firstly, the main cause for the error TS-05 is the incorrect SSID name (Your WiFi Name).
- Secondly, incorrect access key or password likewise can be a major reason behind this error in the printer.
- Lastly, it is also common that the printer may not access the WEP Key if the router is using multiple keys for WEP encryptions.
Follow the given steps to fix the TS-05 error from your Brother Printer—
Now, you must follow the steps given below to fix error TS05 from your Brother Printer.
Mostly, the error TS-05 happens due to improper wireless connectivity between the PC and printer because of the inbuilt WIFI. Using numerous WIFI is also a major cause for the disruption of the Brother Printer’s network. The printer utilizes WEP Key 1 for connecting to the network. As a result, to fix error TS-05 you must follow the below steps.
Step 1: Check and re-confirm the Wi-Fi & Network Key
- First, check the Wi-Fi and the network password are correct.
- Now, re-set the network key and the SSID to solve the error TS05.
- Then, check your wireless router/access point settings properly.
- Now, check if you have not set multiple MAC filtering.
Step 2: Check your printer’s Network with the first WEP
- Now, another method to solve error TS-05 is –
- First, check whether your printer supports WEP.
- Then, check if your WIFI router has multiple WEP encryption like WEP Key 1, WEP Key 2, etc.
- Now, access the WEP Key 1.
- Lastly, ensure that the Printer only uses WEP Key 1. So you have to connect the WLAN network accordingly.
- Congrats, you have fixed error TS05.
Move on to the next step.
Step 3: Try the Power-Reboot
Though error TS-05 is a network error, not a hardware issue. Still, you can apply the power-rebooting method by unplugging the power cord from the main power-supply outlet.
Declaration: https://brother-printer.support an independent and trustworthy third-party printer support service provider, we are not associated or engaged with any of the companies and businesses. Our intention is not to mislead any brand,, Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.Declaration: https://brother-printer.support an independent and trustworthy third-party printer support service provider, we are not associated or engaged with any of the companies and businesses. Our intention is not to mislead any brand,, Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.