Today, we will give you detailed knowledge on how to solve Brother Printer Offline error. You should follow the following steps on How to fix Brother MFC-L2710DW is Offline. Then, fix the printer offline error from the printer settings. As a result, you will get your printer back online and will have the option to print your papers once more. Also, you can fix brother printer offline in windows 10.
However, if your problem persists, please see Why your Brother printer always going offline? You may need to do a few changes to your printer setup & installation to restore your printer’s printing function.
How to fix Brother MFC-L2710DW is Offline Problem
- Check the printer for any blockages, and remove it that exist.
Firstly, please do a manual inspection of your brother printer MFC-L2710DW and ensure that every cable is connected properly.
- Delete print jobs in the queue.
Go to “See what’s printing > Printer > Cancel All Documents” in Windows
- Unplug & Reinsert printer cables
Turn the printer completely off and unplug it. Wait about 30 seconds and turn the printer back on.
- Restart the computer
Reboot your computer. Now, Brother MFC-l2710DW offline.
- Update the Driver or Re-install it
If any update is available for the driver then download it and install it again.
Hope after following these steps successfully you can fix your Brother MFC-L2710DW Offline error. If the problem persists, you may check the next resolution to get your printer Online.
Another useful way to get your Brother MFC-L2710DW printer Online
- Firstly, open ‘control panel’ and tap on the ‘Devices and Printers’ icon. A new window will open and you can find your printer available here.
- Secondly, right-click the icon for your Brother MFC-L2710DW Laser Printer > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (uncheck this to make it online).
- Lastly, right-click the icon for your Brother machine > See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing (Uncheck this also), you may need to log in from the Administrator account also.
In conclusion, this is the easiest method to turn a Brother Laser Printer MFC-L2710DW into active status. Now, your printing can continue.
However, if your offline error persists contact our brother customer care phone number.
Declaration: https://brother-printer.support an independent and trustworthy third-party printer support service provider, we are not associated or engaged with any of the companies and businesses.
Our intention is not to mislead any brand,, Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.