Today, we will give you detailed knowledge on how to solve the Brother Printer Offline Error problem. You should follow the following steps on How to solve Brother MFC-9340CDW keeps appearing Offline and fix the printer offline error from the printer settings. As a result, you will get your printer back online and will have the option to print your papers once more. Also, you can check fixing Brother printer offline error in Windows.
When you get Brother MFC-9340CDW keeps appearing Offline error. Then, use the inbuilt feature of Brother printer for tuning between online and offline status to bring your printer to online mode.
However, if your problem persists, please see How to turn brother printer online. You may need to do a few changes to your printer setup & installation to restore your printer’s printing function.
Steps Wise Brother MFC-9340CDW Color/Laser LED Printer Troubleshooting & Fixing
How to fix Brother MFC-9340CDW Offline Error
- Check the printer for any physical damage and check all connections.
Please do a manual inspection of your brother printer MFC-9340CDW and be sure that every cable is connected properly.
- Delete print jobs in the printer queue.
Go to “See what’s printing > Printer > Cancel All Documents” in Windows
- Unplug & Reinsert printer cables
Turn the printer completely off and unplug it. Wait about 30 seconds and turn the printer back on.
- Restart the computer
Reboot your computer. Now, check for brother MFC-9340CDW offline error.
- Update the Driver or Re-install it
If any update is available for the driver then download it and install it again.
Hope after following these steps successfully you can fix your Brother MFC-9340CDW Offline error. If the problem persists you may check the next resolution to get your printer Online.
Another step to Solve Brother Printer MFC-9340CDW Offline Problem
- Firstly, open ‘control panel’ and tap on the ‘Devices and Printers’ icon. A new window will open, you can find your printer available here.
- Secondly, right-click the icon for your Brother MFC-9340CDW Laser Printer > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (uncheck this to make it online).
- Lastly, right-click the icon for your Brother machine > See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing (uncheck this also). Also, you may need to log in from the Administrator account.
However, if your offline error persists contact our brother customer care phone number.
Declaration: https://brother-printer.support an independent and trustworthy third-party printer support service provider, we are not associated or engaged with any of the companies and businesses.
Our intention is not to mislead any brand,, Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.
You may also check for other resolutions-
Find alternative solution, if your Printer Model is MFC-L2710DW